Uninspired Friday is Uninspired

No updates today, but, it's finally Friday! I don't know about y'all but this seemed like the longest week. Except for that one week, THAT week was the longest. Anyway, let's see, updates, updates. Nope, been playing Skyrim since my last update despite my intention to NOT do that until I finished. I couldn't help myself, with all the news about The Elder Scrolls Online and the reviews people released about them the last few weeks after Zenimax let several leading bloggers and guild leaders in to play a pre-alpha version of the game.

In conclusion, the girl on the Dr. Pepper can today (Erin Rhodes) looks like Marsha from the Brady Bunch ... or what I remember of it. I was awfully young when that show was on and I never actually watched it but it was something that I was aware existed so, meh.

I guess I shouldn't end on "meh". How about, Happy Gaming to all and to all a Good Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment