... for me, one giant leap for Renaissance. Over the holiday weekend I finalized the latest editing of Renaissance: The Rebirth, 2nd ed., completed the rough table of contents, converted to PDF and have ordered my first test printing! I'm now working on designing a number of adventures to test the system with and a condensed rule-set for play-testers to use. Once those are complete I will be looking for people who are able and willing to run test games and provide me with feedback on their experiences. Once that process has begun, I will also be looking for an artist who can draw in the desired style and within my price-range for keeping the final book affordable.
If you're interested in running a few test games and think you and your group can provide effective feedback please contact me at renaissancetherebirth (at) gmail dot com.
No comments:
Post a Comment