Maybe I'm behind the times, perhaps you've already seen this. But if not, it's fascinating! Grab your D&D 3.5 player's manual (I know you've got one. If not, head to your local gaming store and check it out there) . . . anyway, grab your manual, turn it upside down and look at the yellow jewel in the (now) top left corner (it'll be the bottom right corner if held right-way up).
If you look closely, you can see what appears to be the reflection of the photographer!
It's not as clear here as I would have liked, the picture is a little hasty, but you get the idea of what you're looking for. The thing is, once you've seen it, if you look at some of the other jewels, you can see reflections in them as well. There's a couple on the back that look like they are reflecting someone standing outside, with a streetlamp or something in the background.
Has anyone seen this before? Have you seen anything like this in their other manuals or those of other games?
No comments:
Post a Comment